Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to a tuner that will work with my 2015 Honda CR-V I have an arm cold air intake and replaced both cats with high flow cats and did resonater delete and have a glass pack for muffler and I’m in dire need of a tune is there any good tuners that will work with my setup ?

·
Registered
826 Posts
I wish you well, what is it that you actually need?

English is a difficult language, bro, so try to give us the 'non-Idiocracy' version of your request, S'il vous plaît.

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
8,436 Posts
what is it that you actually need?
He needs someone to tweak the engine ECU maps, to work with his mods.

++++++++++

This happened to Car & Driver a few years ago:

They dyno'd a stock Subaru WRX, then added a CAI (Cold Air Intake) and dyno'd again; Gained a couple HP.

They re-installed the stock intake, then put in a low-restriction exhaust system. Dyno showed a couple more HP that way.

Last, they bolted BOTH the CAI and exhaust on at the same time, and actually LOST HP over stock when dyno'd. :rolleyes:

They ended up spending almost $1000 for an ECU tune to make all the components 'play well together'.

++++++++++++

To answer the OP's question, I think he should look locally at first; perhaps ask of a local Civic club or organization...Sometimes a local auto parts store (or Speed Shop) can refer folks to this type of service. (I know who to ask in the NJ area, but that's all)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know of a shop But I was quoted about 1000 I wanted to know if there is any tuners like on amazon that would work on my car?

·
Registered
2012 Honda CRV EXL Nav AWD
6 Posts
I have been trying to find a tune for my 2012 CRV because I want to get a Skunk 2 intake, RBC manifold, and maybe 410CC RDX injectors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts