Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1997, 2002, 2017 my expertese lies there
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A storm is rolling in, moving hte car so Sis has a spot, look she is outside blocking the drive way( I say she pull up more, then leave that much room) Black car, lights on, it is running. so I moved my car, go in to Sis's car start parking it and As I see in the rea the seats a baby seat a scooter = Hey wait Sis does not have that.. Some one put their car by me Lol so I start maneuvering it off the property and parked it not blocking me, and 5 minutes later Sis comes home o nthe driveway... the car same color, same everything but it was a Pilot. So I personally got to drive a Pilot, could not tell the difference if I did not see the baby seat ha ha ha

Being as nice as I was I could have found a parking spot for the Person down the block and shut the car off, and went back inside and then see their face and expression, I donlt do things like that I pollitly told the person what I just told ya and they did not care if I drove away they said I got the Key and once you shut off.

Well the car is on and running you think that matters to a thief, lesson learned mind your Bee's to the Que's

Reactions: wasp09

·
Registered
228 Posts
Wow, good story. So that brings up a question.

If you were to drive away without having the key fob, would the car just keep operating normally forever until you either run out of gas or hit the stop button?

I've never considered this before.

·
Super Moderator
1997, 2002, 2017 my expertese lies there
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, good story. So that brings up a question.

If you were to drive away without having the key fob, would the car just keep operating normally forever until you either run out of gas or hit the stop button?

I've never considered this before.
Smat key must be with you otherwise if left running you got all the time in the world till its OFF., once off no key you are done.

Reactions: lmaxim
1 - 4 of 4 Posts