Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted a thread a couple days ago about problems with the forum. Specifically "last post" showing up on the right but when you drill down you can't finds it.
Well today I was looking at the main screen and noticed under the category "Problems and Issues" the last post on the right says today 7:56pm.
It's only 11:49am here on the east coast. I'm sure the forum doesn't grab the time from the users device.

Also, the original post has disappeared.

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
12,199 Posts
I looked for un-moderated posts but didn't find any of yours that were being held (or for anyone else)

If you provide some additional information (computer & browser, or mobile device) we can forward the issue to the Admins, if necessary.

PS, I moved your query to the CRVOC Website Help area...:eek:

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I looked for un-moderated posts but didn't find any of yours that were being held (or for anyone else)

If you provide some additional information (computer & browser, or mobile device) we can forward the issue to the Admins, if necessary.

PS, I moved your query to the CRVOC Website Help area...:eek:
Dell Laptop running Windows 7, browser = Firefox 66.0.3

Also the last posts on the main screen never seem to change.

·
Registered
2018 CR-V EX-L FWD Modern Steel Metallic
1,213 Posts
sometimes at work I complained a screen didn't change. i have to clear my cache and sometimes my cookies as it seems i'm going to a store page instead of the current one.

just a thought.

·
Registered
2016 CRV Touring AWD
4,074 Posts
You posted another site issue thread it in the 2017 section. It would be better if the subject matters match for us to merge them.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Text Font Line Screenshot
Text Font Line Document Number

Moderator -- notice the top of the screen shows the main menu. The last post under 2017 is the post for the AWD cabin.....

The bottom of the screen is the sub-screen for 2017 posts. Notice there's no listing for 2017 CRV Touring AWD cabin....

This also happens for the other categories. Today it seems to be hitting correctly on some of the categories but not all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts