Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live at the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri and I just purchased my first CR-V on Thursday...a 2015 Touring in Alabaster Silver Metallic. In fact, this is my first Honda purchase ever! I have previously driven an old Chevy pickup in high school (Ol' Grey), a Mitsubishi Eclipse in college (Clippy), a BMW 328xi after college (Barbara), and most recently a Hyundai Sonata (Sonny). My CR-V is my new mom rig, as I have a 1.5 year old daughter that I was shopping for. I was actually on the hunt for a Subaru Outback or Forester, and Thursday I fell in love with a 2016 Forester Limited but just couldn't swing the price when it came down to it (my budget was $18k and the Forester was in the low 20's). That is when they asked me to consider my CR-V. He is my first male car and I had the urge to call him Alejandro, which then became Alejonda, because who doesn't love a good (or bad?) play on words? Lol Anywho, now that you know my whole car-life story, hi everyone! I'm glad to be here and receive some helpful info about my new car!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts