Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 CRV without touch screen. To connect a phone to bluetooth you are supposed to press the phone button a promt screen will come up. Whenever I click the phone button it says loading for about 15 seconds and then goes back to the previous screen. Please help me not having the bluetooth working is a disaster.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Same Problem

I have the same problem with my 2012 CRV. The phone button shows loading only to go back to the radio screen without processing a connection to my phone or giving me a menu for phone options. Mine started after I changed the headlight bulbs (not sure if that had anything to do with it).
You are the second person on this site I have seen with this problem but this is the only place I have found anyone with this problem and not just a pairing issue. Of course there doesn't seem to be a solution.
I am getting ready to take it to the dealer next week to find out what is going on. If I (or the dealer) figure this out I will post the fix, if there is one. I would appreciate any update you may have also.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am having this issue as well, did you take your CR-V in for repair? curious as to what the answers were.
Thanks for any help you can give!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts