Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new guy here from jolly old England

I'm not actually a crv owner....yet
I own a civic at the moment but I think the insurance company are going to write it off so I'm looking at buying a crv when they pay out...
i'll be looking for something around 2004/5 age
anything I should be looking out for...any inherent problems, whats the best model...that sort of thing
looking forward to owning one tbh as I thought the civic was a bit devoid of character

glad to be here and any advice and opinions will be gratefully received

cheers all :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the welcome guys
as I thought, the insurance company wrote the civic off so I am now the very proud owner of an 06 crv sport in cosmic grey pearl ( same as my old civic)
it has full service history and covered 88000 miles...its got a few minor dings and scratches but this is to be expected considering the state of the roads...fuel consumption is a bit higher than I would like but I think I can live with it....my 2 dogs love it in the back and I'm now waiting for the rubber boot mat to turn up
all in all, a very happy chappy ( wifey loves it too ) :D

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Ya, you gotta expect more fuel consumption going from a compact car to a SUV.

I went from a Honda Ridgeline (Pickup truck) to the CRV, and now it only costs $60 to fill up instead of $90!

Take her off road a little bit and enjoy places you couldn't take your Civic, oh and bring the dogs!

·
Vendor
450 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! Great to have another CR-V owner here, I'm sure you will be happy with your new ride. Plenty of knowledgeable and friendly folks here as well as informative and insightful discussion threads. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions at all, we are always happy to help!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts