Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a 2009 ictdi a few days ago.

Lovely car with 55000 miles

Went for the EX model with manual transmission, fantastic car but realised I got my fair share of problems.

By reading some posts I can tell it's going to cost some money, namely the clutch and turbo but stuck with the car now so better get fixing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Why do you say that you have your fair share of problems? Are you already having issues?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bought the car then realised there were a few issues. Funny thing is I didn't notice them on the test drive but they have appeared a few days later.

I tried to link my other thread with the problems but it appears I have not posted enough times as yet.

Thanks for the welcome coastie05. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
115 Posts
Sorry to hear about the issues buddy, hope you will get good leads here for easier fix. Post up some questions whenever you can't find any related topics around.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good day all. I brought my 2004 CR-V about two years ago. Picked it up from an auction for $2800. Very low price yes, but it was in a accident and I have been paying for it since. I live in the Bronx and work in Brooklyn. So the commute is nothing but interesting everyday. I came to this club because I was looking online for a place to buy my tail lamp assembly. And I think I am going to stay even after I pick one up. Be well everyone.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Welcome to the forum, we have all been in your shoes @ one time or another. hold you head up high, it's part of lifes cycle. Good luck. Any repairs you need, get TWO OPINIONS AS WELL AS ESTIMATES. JMO.
David g.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts