Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined so thought I should sat hello.

Been a CRV owner for 5 years with one of the early 2.2CDTI sports, but just replaced it with a new 1.6 2wd SR, which I love, or at least did for 2 days until my neighbours tiles came of his roof and embedded them selves in the tailgate and o/s rear tyre, oh well guess he's got bigger problems than I

FYI I am Stoke on Trent (UK) born lad now living in Dorset,

·
Registered
2007 EX-L with Navigation.
609 Posts
Welcome! I am new here too and I am in Texas. Now I see that the CRV is in Europe.

I hope your neighbor can cover himself with the damage to your new Honda. Oucchhhhhh!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome! I am new here too and I am in Texas. Now I see that the CRV is in Europe.

I hope your neighbor can cover himself with the damage to your new Honda. Oucchhhhhh!
Hello and welcome to you too

Sadly there’s no liability to my neighbour, just and act of god, There might however be Negligence on the builder as the hip tiles were not properly secured, On the neighbouring houses all have ridge tiles, non of which came off, some have ridge and hip tiles (Hip run up from the gutter to the ridge at roughly 50 degrees) of those 3 rows of hips were torn off in high winds and on first observation are lacking in mortar

It not a major issue, the car is insured, I will just be £250 out of pocket and I’ll have made a claim, but hey c’est la vie as the French would say.

I still have my older CRV that was parked next to the new one, and that was it too but only lightly, it as a deep scratch down the near side rear panel, annoying but not worth claiming for.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Welcome both of you.

Love to see pics of your V's.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts