Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2018 CR-V EX-L FWD Modern Steel Metallic
1,102 Posts
welcome. i picked up a 2018 EX-L in January.

·
Registered
2013 CRV EX FWD
2,878 Posts
Welcome to the forum. That's a good looking garage you have there (2 Honda's)!

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. I can see your a Honda Man :thumb:

Rob

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Yes all trim level are 1.5T in Canada. Also 7 inch screen and auto headlight���� I installed fog lights and chrome molding to make it look less LX lol
Fellow Canadian LX owner here. How did you add the fog lights? I was looking to add them too. I found the parts but can't figure out how to run the wire from the engine bay to inside the car

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Welcome to the forum. That's a good looking garage you have there (2 Honda's)!
good to see i'm not the only one parking vehicles in the garage.

LOL..............

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Up here in Canada, Sensing is standard on all AWD trim levels.
so if in the US we should drive to Canada to buy our vehicles?

:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Fellow Canadian LX owner here. How did you add the fog lights? I was looking to add them too. I found the parts but can't figure out how to run the wire from the engine bay to inside the car
I just went with aftermarket OE style fog light on eBay. It came with everything you need for complete install, fog covers, lamps, fog light brackets, harness and switch. All for 160 CDN .
For installation, bumper removed, stock LX fog area cover off, already have screw mount on them just screw on the brackets to the bumper, run the wire harness on the car while bumper off, main power on the harness to the positive on battery, then hooked the switch on power with the low beam, run back the power wire for the switch with the low beam also, harness ground wire to the negative wire on the chassis for better hidden look. zip tie everything nice, only one wire need to go through the firewall on the driver side which is the light switch wire. Pull off the left bottom panel where all the factory buttons are, pop out one of the unuse cover to install the light switch there. Then just put everything back together pretty much. Hope that helps.

Since the fog kit I ordered came with chrome molding on the fog cover so I order the rest 6 pcs chrome molding for the rest of the car on eBay also to complete the look.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I just went with aftermarket OE style fog light on eBay. It came with everything you need for complete install, fog covers, lamps, fog light brackets, harness and switch. All for 160 CDN .
For installation, bumper removed, stock LX fog area cover off, already have screw mount on them just screw on the brackets to the bumper, run the wire harness on the car while bumper off, I hooked up the power with the low beam, run back the power wire for the switch with the low beam also, zip tie everything nice, only one wire need to go through the firewall which is the light switch wire. Pull off the left bottom panel where all the factory buttons are, pop out one of the unuse cover to install the light switch there. Then just put everything back together pretty much.

Since the fog kit I ordered came with chrome molding on the fog cover so I order the rest chrome molding for the rest of the car on eBay also to complete the look.
Where exactly did you run the switch wire through the the firewall? Do you have a picture?Thanks!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts