Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, waiting for my new UK CR-V 7 seater model to arrive.
My old car is a 14 year old Honda Accord which I'm gonna have to dump due to the ULEZ taxes.

·
2,261 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Of course, we'll want the full rundown on the new ride, with pictures!

·
Everything in Moderation
8,196 Posts
WELCOME!

Tell us (or provide a LINK) about how those ULEZ taxes work. Do they have exemptions for classic or collector cars?

·
Banned
524 Posts
Hi all, waiting for my new UK CR-V 7 seater model to arrive.
My old car is a 14 year old Honda Accord which I'm gonna have to dump due to the ULEZ taxes.
YAY!

Another Brit!

Glad to have you join!

Which spec/trim is your 7-seat CR-V? Did you go with the CVT or manual?

Colour/optional extras? Please do share your pics when your machine arrives!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Honda CVT SR with Black Leather trim in Crystal Red, rubber floor mats, mud guards, door visor (door wind deflectors), inner boot sill decoration. So not fully featured but I might add door scruff plate later on and maybe the boot decoration but that is more for decoration, also gonna install a dash cam at some time. This will be my first automatic car though as I'm sick of the clutch in traffic. My major gripe for the moment is the 7 seater doesn't have a boot cover so have to look into what I can do to hide my boot.

·
Banned
524 Posts
Yes its quite bizarre that the 7-seat doesnt have a tonneau cover.

You might wanna check whether there are cut outs in the side body trim where the cover fits. Without that, not sure how you'd install one.

Unless I am mistaken, SR is the only top trim available for the 7-seat model, leaving the top-top EX trim only for the standard 5 seater, like I have.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes its quite bizarre that the 7-seat doesnt have a tonneau cover.

You might wanna check whether there are cut outs in the side body trim where the cover fits. Without that, not sure how you'd install one.

Unless I am mistaken, SR is the only top trim available for the 7-seat model, leaving the top-top EX trim only for the standard 5 seater, like I have.
Yup SR is top trim for 7 seater, but it's missing sunroof and other features that are available in 7 seaters models in other countries (e.g. Japan, USA). But hopefully I don't miss it too much.

I'm hoping the slots are available for the tonneau cover, the windows are tinted out so that gives a little more security.

·
Banned
524 Posts
Yup SR is top trim for 7 seater, but it's missing sunroof and other features that are available in 7 seaters models in other countries (e.g. Japan, USA). But hopefully I don't miss it too much.

I'm hoping the slots are available for the tonneau cover, the windows are tinted out so that gives a little more security.
Looking at the video below (7min mark), it doesnt appear to have the tonneau slots:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts