Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I'm Ruth from the uk (forum name is my kittens name lol) I have been a Honda fan for years and have owned 3 Honda jazz (fit) but needed a bigger car for work purposes so found myself a 2005 CRV sport, it's an automatic with only 66k miles on it! I do miss my jazz already but am liking the CRV hopefully it will soon be love like the jazz!
Just needs a few tweaks and I'm sure I'll be more than happy with it lol - anyway pleased to meet you all!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Welcome fellow cat person !! Hope the CRV works well for you - excellent cars. Know that the folks on this Forum (not necessarily me) are here to help you with any issues as they have LOTS of experience. Craig

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your '05. You're going love it! Take care of the usual maintenance items as needed of course. The CR-V has so much to offer. Cheers!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome Ruth, you will bond with your 2005 CRV and feel you have a good friend to get through your many needs in life.

With 66,000 you are just breaking it in. My 2007 has over 100,000 miles and I have only had routine maintenance. I am not bragging, just stating the facts. My neighbor has a second generation like you do and he loves his CRV with well over a 100,000k. They will go the extra mile.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Welcome to the forum. What a great find with low miles. Let's see some pics!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts