Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
31 from Schenectady NY. Joined 8 mos ago because I own a 2011 EX-L 4WD Japan edition, has 150k on it since its my daily driver. Have been doing some modifications to it. I like seeing what others have done with their crv's. I would love to one day see if this vehicle can be lifted. I love off-roading and kayaking. I am an avid RC car guy which I enjoy in 1:10 scale class crawler cars hence the nickname i've given my car. This is as close to owning a jeep for me since i've always been a honda guy since my first 91 civic lx in high school.
IMG_0242_edited small .jpg

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,670 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Sweet looking ride! I really like the fog lights. I have the OEM kit, just haven't installed it yet. I saw the other day somewhere on here where there are struts available to raise it 1.5". Look for threads on replacing struts.

Reactions: PebbleCrawler 31

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
I am an avid RC car guy which I enjoy in 1:10 scale class crawler cars hence the nickname i've given my car.
I apologize, I missed this comment of yours the first time.

I have two Tamiya 1/10th scale RC vehicles, although I don't remember the last time I ran them.
They are models of the 1st Gen CR-V:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum! Sweet looking ride! I really like the fog lights. I have the OEM kit, just haven't installed it yet. I saw the other day somewhere on here where there are struts available to raise it 1.5". Look for threads on replacing struts.
Thanks!! The fog light are led yellow. I replaced every bulb with led lights. Ive also been looking at seeing how to lift my car hopefully one day.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I apologize, I missed this comment of yours the first time.

I have two Tamiya 1/10th scale RC vehicles, although I don't remember the last time I ran them.
They are models of the 1st Gen CR-V:

Thats awesome!! I saw one on ebay and I wanted to buy it.. I run mainly Axial and Redcat models.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts