Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi all i just bought a 2017 honda crv

Can anyone tell me how to install google maps on that or even screen mirroring from android phone
How to brighten the speedometer too
Thank you

·
Super Moderator
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
3,413 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Vehicle posts are not allowed in this section, as stated on the main page, so I'm moving it to the Mobile Electronics section. Please tell us your location or where your car was made for further help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum! Vehicle posts are not allowed in this section, as stated on the main page, so I'm moving it to the Mobile Electronics section. Please tell us your location or where your car was made for further help.
Uk made and im in Ireland

·
Super Moderator
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
3,413 Posts
Okay! Now you should get some answers. Also, feel free to browse the Mobile Electronics section for more info, and the Gen 5 section as well. Let us know how this turns out.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Okay! Now you should get some answers. Also, feel free to browse the Mobile Electronics section for more info, and the Gen 5 section as well. Let us know how this turns out.
2017 for UK/Ireland is the 4th Gen model.

5th Gen didnt arrive until Q3 2018....👍

·
Super Moderator
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
3,413 Posts
I hate these little inaccuracies. Honda's official thing is that all generation breaks are exactly the same worldwide. I knew they weren't, but never could get anyone to chime in with better information when we were doing the re-design on the forum table of contents page. If you could give us the exact breaks from there we might be able to accommodate them somehow. I would need to know the break from each one, from Gen1 through 5.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts