Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got mine installed, 6000k in stock headlight. No flashes back yet but I would like to readjust them before a cop makes me... kidding. I went out tonight, hunting for flat land with a wall. Drove the V close to the garage door (someones driveway :). put down some tape at where I thought was the center of the beams. Backed off 25 feet and aimed a little lower then where the tape was. Then I had my little bro stay in the road and I passed by. He said light didnt blind him. Is this technique ok for HIDs in stock headlight or should I measure distance between the one headlight to the other, ground to headlight?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Well I got mine installed, 6000k in stock headlight. No flashes back yet but I would like to readjust them before a cop makes me... kidding. I went out tonight, hunting for flat land with a wall. Drove the V close to the garage door (someones driveway :). put down some tape at where I thought was the center of the beams. Backed off 25 feet and aimed a little lower then where the tape was. Then I had my little bro stay in the road and I passed by. He said light didnt blind him. Is this technique ok for HIDs in stock headlight or should I measure distance between the one headlight to the other, ground to headlight?
If your original headlights were ok and all you did was exchange the bulbs then no adjmustment is required............I also have the 6k bulbs and mine worked out fine..........no problems in the last 6 months.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts