Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently installed LED Low beams and High beams in my 2018 CR-V, however, the left side high beam is just a little bit too high. I cannot for the life of me figure out where the adjustment is for it. There are two screws on the housing for the high beam, but neither seem to adjust the beam and seem like those screws are to hold the housing in place. Anyone know where the high beam adjustment for a 2018 is? A search of the forum has brought up everything else but the high beam adjustment. I have seem the posts how to adjust the low beam, but not the high beam.

thanks.

·
Super Moderator
1997, 2002, 2017 my expertese lies there
5,018 Posts
If and when you do find the adjustments mark them. I used to go out and take photos and report back. but since I am not the one asking. my suggestion is go take a photo from above looking down. and from the back looking forward. and we should be able to point out. For you. The Headllamp unit is a whole so the whole gets adjusted not just a high, or low, the whole.

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,789 Posts
I would verify that the bulb is mounted properly. (A clip or tang might not be quite totally seated, allowing a bit of 'tilt' on that bulb.)

Our '06 doesn't have a separate high-beam adjustment even though it has a separate bulb. Your new car is probably the same.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
No separate HI/LOW beam adjustment. The adjusters move the driver/passenger side headlight assemblies up or down using a Phillips screw driver inserted vertically, a 10MM wrench or an adjustable wrench.

HPIM3643.jpg HPIM3644.jpg

·
Super Moderator
1997, 2002, 2017 my expertese lies there
5,018 Posts
And the re you go.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks all for your responses. Turns out it was not the seating of the hi beam I thought was off, but the seating of the hi beam that I thought I was correct! Easy fix and now they match up.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Don’t suppose you took a pic of before/after light on a garage door or something did you?......for comparison purposes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts