Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

Registered
2012 with 112k miles. Had it since 33k miles. It's freakishly reliable and very easy to work on for maintenance. It checks all the boxes for a family SUV, but it's seriously outdated by 2023 Standards. It's still my grocery getter but I prefer to drive something more comfortable with better tech when driving longer distances. Everytime I feel like getting rid of it, I read this thread and decide to keep it a little longer 馃槄

Super Moderator
2022 CRV EX FWD 2022 Chevy Colorado
2012 with 112k miles. Had it since 33k miles. It's freakishly reliable and very easy to work on for maintenance. It checks all the boxes for a family SUV, but it's seriously outdated by 2023 Standards. It's still my grocery getter but I prefer to drive something more comfortable with better tech when driving longer distances. Everytime I feel like getting rid of it, I read this thread and decide to keep it a little longer 馃槄
That鈥檚 how I felt about my 2013. I ended up getting rid of it to buy a truck since I鈥檝e been a home owner for a couple years and having a truck made life easier. I do miss it though because it never gave me one issue.

Registered
I have a 2006 Honda CRB.. Presently it is at 335,723. I was hoping to get it to 400000 but I have a bath going bad.. I have always said I will drive this car to it dies. I'm a little sad that might happen sooner than I wanted to. There really isn't tons of rust on the body. But My mechanic swith this many miles on the original transmission it's not worth putting $4000 into a new engine

Registered
I drive a CRV diesel in the UK. Over 220,000 miles, still nudging 45mpg on the highway at 65mph. Had an intermittent electrical problem for a lot of those miles (bought her at around 85,000), found it was a faulty plug going into the Throttle Position Sensor (it took a while to work out). Otherwise has run sweet.

I drive a CRV diesel in the UK. Over 220,000 miles, still nudging 45mpg on the highway at 65mph. Had an intermittent electrical problem for a lot of those miles (bought her at around 85,000), found it was a faulty plug going into the Throttle Position Sensor (it took a while to work out). Otherwise has run sweet.
2006 model

Registered
2013 CR-V EX-L AWD; 2016 Mazda MX-5
I have a 2013 Kona Coffee Metallic EX-L with 116k miles. Very reliable with a wheel bearing and a coil pack being the only needed repair outside of regular maintenance.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts