Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! I was hoping someone might be able to share how to access a switch on my dash here. Mine is 3rd gen, 2010.

http://i.imgur.com/ZaUC7BH.jpg

I've fished around and through some various videos on YouTube, found how to take apart the steering column, etc. But I haven't found one for my gen, on how to get behind the instrument cluster covers. It's just that one single switch that needs replacement.

Thanks kindly!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I was hoping someone might be able to share how to access a switch on my dash here. Mine is 3rd gen, 2010.

It's just that one single switch that needs replacement.
I don't know, but am curious what the switch is, and why do you need to replace it?

·
Registered
704 Posts
I'm not sure that is even a switch. Isn't it the interior cabin climate sensor for the automatic climate control system?
I believe this is the part...

SWA4B6100A.jpg

·
Registered
705 Posts
I believe that would be the fog-light switch if you have OEM or aftermarket fog lights, otherwise it is just a blank space, but your's doesn't look blank. I'm not sure how to access it, but I am putting fogs in this weekend so I will hopefully figure it out soon.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I believe that would be the fog-light switch if you have OEM or aftermarket fog lights, otherwise it is just a blank space, but your's doesn't look blank. I'm not sure how to access it, but I am putting fogs in this weekend so I will hopefully figure it out soon.
The switch for the Honda Accessory fog lights is on the turn signal stalk, it is the sensor for the models with climate control as Jepalan noted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts