Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Honda won’t start, replaces battery no power at all, last week it would start with a jump start, I only have 50,000 miles, please help!

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,814 Posts
Are you saying you replaced the battery with a new one, and now (all of a sudden) it won't start?

that usually points to a loose connection. If you can turn the battery terminals without loosening them, you may need to fit shims. They are only a few dollars.

If the terminals are tight, take the car back to where you purchased the battery. I've had bad ones (shorted cells).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes but there was constant beeping coming from the radio for a month and then my car started to not start and now it’s complete dead after brand new battery

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My car had never not started, until the past three weeks I had to to get a jump start because it would flicker for a few seconds, now completely dead, it will not starts talk the old batter had 10 left so we bought a brand new battery, and now is completely dead, norhing

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,814 Posts
Could it be an issue with the immobilizer (theft protection)? If this goes bad you won't be able to start it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts