Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First post.. Thank you for letting me in this forum.

I have new Honda CR-V 2020. I'll be honest the stock stereo is not good. I couldn't get the EX...I want to replace it with a touchscreen that has Android auto, gps, Bluetooth, Sirius XM, HD radio and back up camera. While I'm at it some nice speaker suggestions also. Thank you

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Crutchfield shows that aftermarket radios are compatible with your CR-V, and there is a Metra dash kit available for it. Any of the name brands they carry would do well. Shop the features and find something that has everything you need. I'm using a Pioneer in my '09 but would not hesitate to go with a Kenwood, Alpine, etc. in its place.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Crutchfield shows that aftermarket radios are compatible with your CR-V, and there is a Metra dash kit available for it. Any of the name brands they carry would do well. Shop the features and find something that has everything you need. I'm using a Pioneer in my '09 but would not hesitate to go with a Kenwood, Alpine, etc. in its place.
all of the aftermarket units that I’ve seem on Crutchfield show that installing them will cause me to lose my steering wheel controls. Has this been your experience?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also have CRV 2020 LX. The speakers are not good at all. I was wondering if replacing the speakers (front and rear doors) will improve the sound system. I m planning to order 2 pairs of JL audio C2 650x. Do I also need to change the head unit ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts