Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious if anyone has had any experience one way or other with the Honda cargo liners? Do they hold up well ...etc.?

I have a pair of German Shepards that frequently ride in the cargo area of my 2016 CR-V which has me looking for a means of keeping things more tidy when they're shedding. A cargo mat just doesn't cover enough to really be a complete solution for my needs and has me looking more towards a cargo liner.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
I have an OEM cargo liner in my '13 V and it's very durable and gets the job done. I also have a WeatherTech trunk tray in my'14 Civic which is really good too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does your cargo liner go up the sides and backs of the seats as well? I would post a picture of the one I'm interested in but I don't have enough posts yet.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
No it doesn't go up the seats. It just has a 1-2" lip that goes up all the way around to contain spills.

·
Registered
776 Posts
You're going to have to fabricate something if you want the seat backs covered. Both Weather Tech and Honda rubber liners have the lip as Coastie describes. Maybe get some carpet remnants ??? Craig

·
Registered
98 Posts
How about purchasing the cargo liner as this will protect the seat backs, sides and has a fold out apron to cover the bumper from scratches. I would then purchase a cargo tray to lay down in the rear, as the liner looks like it would rip from dog paws...... I could not find it for sale @ H&A, but found it @ Majestic for $141, tray $80

Good luck

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How about purchasing the cargo liner as this will protect the seat backs, sides and has a fold out apron to cover the bumper from scratches. I would then purchase a cargo tray to lay down in the rear, as the liner looks like it would rip from dog paws...... I could not find it for sale @ H&A, but found it @ Majestic for $141, tray $80

Good luck
That's kind of what I was thinking. I just don't see them discussed nearly as much as the cargo trays so I was hoping for some first hand experiences.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts