Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yesterday I talked to someone in customer service, I was supposed to get a call from a state manager today....which I did on my home phone. The person left a VM with my case # to call them at 1-800-999-1099. I don't know who it is but its not Honda. Its for a free Medic alert system LOL.

The odd part is when I google the number a few other people were trying to contact Honda with the same number

What really pisses me off is I told them Not to call my home, in fact remove it from the Honda site. Gave them my cell and only contact number and had them read it back......but yet they call my home number. Idiots.......

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Yesterday I talked to someone in customer service, I was supposed to get a call from a state manager today....which I did on my home phone. The person left a VM with my case # to call them at 1-800-999-1099. I don't know who it is but its not Honda. Its for a free Medic alert system LOL.

The odd part is when I google the number a few other people were trying to contact Honda with the same number

What really pisses me off is I told them Not to call my home, in fact remove it from the Honda site. Gave them my cell and only contact number and had them read it back......but yet they call my home number. Idiots.......
Honda customer service number is 1-800-999-1009 not 1099

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,742 Posts
Inquiring minds want to know:

How is the Medical Alert System working out for ya? :Jestera: We KNOW your Honda is causing you agida. :rolleyes2:

Twice I have mis-dialed a known customer service number (not Honda's) and have gotten a call center for some sort of sales pitch/scam. Those salesmen must corral every phone number they can.
:wtf:

·
Registered
2016 CRV Touring AWD
3,767 Posts
Next up misdialing a number and getting a hearing aid pitch....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts