Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have removed the immobilizer on Nissan 200sx before so i know that its possible to do,
Tho ppl dont like when you post how its done online.. :p

The question is if someone already have done this on the Cr-v and possible wants to share this?
Its alot of work figuring it out.. But everything is possible.. :D
Some rewire and so on..

Dont want to putt more stuff in like a Bypass module..
Guess that Honda cuts ignition, but do they cut the fuel pump also?

And a happy new year to ya all!

;)
Best regards
Kristofer

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ehh, are you afraid that someone will steal your car?!, Lol..
It takes around 2-3h to do this when you know how to do it..
I cant think someone is so stupid enough to put that time to steal a 10 year old CR-v... worth around 500€..

But sure, i will not post it here in this forum, but i will post it, curse someone ells maybe need that some day..
There is easier ways to bypass but then you have to install more crap and that is just want i dont want..

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Whats your reason for waiting to bypass the system and why have you had to in the past? Most people would never need to do this even 1 time in their life, so to have do it 2 times in a lifetime is strange unless, your either, 1. A thief. 2. A shady sales lot selling flooded out cars. 3. Audio installer trying to make life easier to install remote starters.

You say Im affraid of my car being stolen, Id say your up to something fishy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not at all. I have a 1999 Cr-V which works fine except for the immobilizer which fails when it's cold. I've killed 2 batteries and a starter motor trying to find the problem.
It's not worth going to a dealer because he will charge me several 100s of $.

I will still have the anti theft protection provided by the key which is sufficient for a 20 year old car.

But today I can't use my own car !!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts