Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for the rails of the rear seats that are able to convert into a bed like in the video youtube below:

Does someone have something for me?
Thank you very much
Cheers
Sergio

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I did a bit of checking on my favorite Honda parts website, and there are multiple pieces that you need, since it's basically the frame for the entire rear seat bottom, which is two separate seats, so you need two different seat frames.

I think the best option would be to find a junky yard or auto dismantler and buy the pair of rear seats.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Racoon,

Thanks for your quick answer.

Yes I have also find out that I need basically the whole frame.

I have checked around me and I didn't find any proof that those CRV had these seat beds brand new in Switzerland.

I was googling if someone was breaking a CRV to find these parts, but after hours of searching, didn't find anything.

Maybe someone on this forum has the parts that I want :)

Thanks for your answer!

Sergio

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I also did a search on eBay and found separate listings for each of the left and right rear seats. They say their from a 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, or 2001 which appears to be correct, although the seat material is the herringbone pattern from a 1997 or 1998 CR-V.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
So your Owners Manual doesn't show the seat recline feature?

In the US 2001 Owners Manual it has the information on Page 81, and a note that only the rear seats from an EX or SE model have the feature.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh cool, do you have the links of ebay listings?
I don't have the owner's manual... the old owner lost it.. :(

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
The reclining seat feature also came in the US 2000 EX CR-Vs.
Give me a few minutes to find the eBay listings again.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
That was a feature on EX and SE models 98-01 only, however it was standard on those models. EX models had cloth seats, SE models had leather. 97 and 98 interiors were in the same colors.

I would second the mention of junkyards, but I wouldn't recommend disassembling the seats. That's a lot of work that shouldn't be necessary. Find a yard that has a 98 CR-V EX and grab the rear seats whole.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts