Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a CR-V 2016 and found that there are a lot of (software related) features which is available in the US version but not in the EU one. And after searching the web I have come up empty handed. So now I will try to post my questions here.

So here is a small list of features which I cannot find in the EU model, which I believe is pure software related:
1) Auto Door lock / unlock -> there are no such setting available
2) Turn-by-Turn display in i-MiD is not available. This is of course shown on the main screen but not in i-MiD which is crazy as the main screen is blocked in case of incoming calls
3) [main-screen] - The option to have split-screen when using navigation AND receiving incoming call
4) Cruise Control vs. ACC -> in the US version its possible to switch between CC and ACC by holding the (distance) button down for 1 sec. Not possible in the EU model
5) Automatic Intermittent Wipers -> maybe more a question, but what is the point of having an Auto sensor when it still require an sensitivity adjuster? That sort of spoils the idea.
6) RADIO -> i have 8 channels programmed but when i am on channel 8 and press next on the steering wheel it always switch to channel 12. It doenst matter if i skip back or forth
7) Bluetooth Music -> why isn't the Cover Art shown when using Spotify?

I guess that is enough for now. I do think that i know most of the answers, but just in case if anyone have had any luck "un-locking" some hidden menus, please share :)

·
Registered
2015 CR-V Touring
15 Posts
Regarding #4, ACC. Note that, in North America, the Cruise Control must be off (not set to a speed) in order to toggle between standard CC and ACC. If a speed is set holding the distance button for 1 second does nothing (no warning, no message, no nothing).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts