Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening everyone, I am writing to you because I have a Honda CRV 2016, model CR V EXL 4X4 CVT 2.4 and over 100 km/h it starts to lose stability, 110 km/h and over it feels super unstable and insecure.

I have had several cars, all in the full version of the model (Nissan qashqai 2013, Nissan murano 2013, Audi Q7 2015. In none of them i felt the sensation of loss of stability. It is worth mentioning that the Honda CRV was bought new in the automotive.

The other problem I have is that the CRV feels super light, the feeling of safety and a solid ride is much greater in the Qashqai (actually i have the qashqah and Honda).

And the last thing is that the CRV have so much road noise, with the windows and sunroof closed obviously.

Of all that I have just mentioned, what worries me the most is stability; Any recommendation? Does anyone have the same problem with their CRV?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
O.P. So, this just happened after how many miles and days of ownership? Provide a better description of this lack of stability.

I owned a '15 for 3 years and it hugged the road in a solid feel in all sorts of situations. Road and window noise was minimal and acceptable. One of the best of any vehicles I have owned.
I do own it since like 8 months or so and it has 36.000 km.
I do use 33 PSI for all of the tires

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.