Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bodykit include:

front bumper lip
front bumper grilles
front bumper inlets
front fender flares
rear fender flares
side skirts
front door decorative plates
rear door decorative plates
rear upper spoiler
rear lower spoiler
rear diffuser
rear bumper side lips
all parts made in Taiwan.
LHJ Auto Honda CRV Gen5 wide body kit.

121908.jpg 121898.jpg 121900.jpg 121902.jpg 121903.jpg 121904.jpg 121905.jpg 121907.jpg 121908.jpg 121909.jpg 121910.jpg

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
What's with the recovery hook in every riced car? WRC haha.

·
Floatin' Pizza Slices
4,780 Posts
That ironing board for a roof spoiler ain't makin' it....:unsure:

·
Registered
2017 CRV Touring - Pearl White w Black Interior
4,927 Posts
Very typical Taiwan approach to aftermarket trims features for Hondas. First time I have seen it for a CRV though.

Civic-izing a CRV.. seems wrong to me.. but each owner is entitled to dress up their CRV any way they like. :)

Enjoy VincentLee. and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Not bad, nice work.(y)(y) Wonder if that rear spoiler would cut down on some of the dirt that quickly collects on the rear glass/tailgate?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bodykit include:

front bumper lip
front bumper grilles
front bumper inlets
front fender flares
rear fender flares
side skirts
front door decorative plates
rear door decorative plates
rear upper spoiler
rear lower spoiler
rear diffuser
rear bumper side lips
all parts made in Taiwan.
LHJ Auto Honda CRV Gen5 wide body kit.

View attachment 136644 View attachment 136637 View attachment 136638 View attachment 136639 View attachment 136640 View attachment 136641 View attachment 136642 View attachment 136643 View attachment 136644 View attachment 136645 View attachment 136646
thats sick

·
Floatin' Pizza Slices
4,780 Posts
Sick indeed....of the stomach lining derivative!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Wow, tough crowd.......c'mon man, this is some-ones baby. Now I see why the OP has only one post.

·
Registered
2019 CR-V EX
796 Posts
A "Type R" body with no Type R motor? Where's the kit to drop that motor and it's manual trans for the CR-V?

·
Registered
2019 CR-V EX
796 Posts
How do you guys even know what's in that engine bay and tranny tunnel?
The first images would have been of the Type R motor in the engine bay and the stick shifter inside. Those two things would be the most amazing thing about the tricked out looking V and all the reason in the world to make it look tricked out.

·
Registered
126 Posts
The first images would have been of the Type R motor in the engine bay and the stick shifter inside. Those two things would be the most amazing thing about the tricked out looking V and all the reason in the world to make it look tricked out.
You're just flat-out missing the point of the post.

He only advertises a bodykit, nothing else.
EXACTLY, glad you agree with me. Why anyone would speculate (and criticize) that he has the original motor or tranny is beyond me. You're only speculating. They were showing the "kit", and that's it. Anything more, and it's because you just want to argue. I'm moving on.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts