Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Honda Crv mk3 2007 uk model.
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I changed all front seat harness to old one and now I have after reset two blinks. I got a problem with passager seats I got a different plug because I change seats for electric ones from different crv. anyone can help me with this difference between plugs.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I changed all front seat harness to old one and now I have after reset two blinks. I got a problem with passager seats I got a different plug because I change seats for electric ones from different crv. anyone can help me with this difference between plugs.
Pictures of your original and replacement wiring available?

·
Registered
2016 CRV Touring AWD
4,066 Posts
Unless there are the same number of wires on each side of the connection, I suspect you have incompatible wiring that cannot be resolved.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hi there. Seats are from 2007 but higher class EX. In my car was normal seats I changed for power seats but got a problem with srs after changing cables so now put back old cables but different plug is there.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hi there. I think you are right. I order as well HDS software and cable so I will try to switch on computer heated seats and power seats. I think on my computer this option is switched off.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.