Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found some nice trailers that could be towed by a CRV, they are Prolite, I really like the Prolite Plus, I saw an add for a used one that the owner said he towed it with his 2011 CRV with no problems, check them out

·
Registered
8 Posts
We are in the process of ordering one of these, a Meerkat:

Light, low profile when towing, and roomy with the top up.
Hooooooooly moly, $20K? That's just... wow. Kudos. It looks like exactly something I'd want, but $20K is quite a bit for it.

·
Registered
700 Posts
True. Have you considered a used one? You could get a 10 yo proper camper with all the facilities for 6K over here. I was just browsing ads yesterday. Not buying myself, friend's got a fullsize single axle one I can borrow when needed.

·
Registered
8 Posts
True. Have you considered a used one? You could get a 10 yo proper camper with all the facilities for 6K over here. I was just browsing ads yesterday. Not buying myself, friend's got a fullsize single axle one I can borrow when needed.
That's the way to go, in my opinion. I'm personally not in a place financially where I can justify more than about that for a recreational utility. I'm rather jealous of those that are! Here in Michigan it's hard to find much that isn't made of complete cardboard or rustbuckets. What's the quality like at $6K?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts