Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this might be too early but I figure I should ask nonetheless. Does anyone have any time line as to when honda financing will come out with a special offer on the new CRV. Again, this might be early but I want to know if they have patterns in their offers. Back in 2016, I was able to purchase my accord with the 1.9% APR offer honda was having and I know that ever so often they have that offer with several of their vehicles.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I think the pattern with the CR-V has been... No incentives (financing or otherwise) until after the new MY has been released. They are selling so well that Honda doesn't need to offer any incentives.
There are other ways of getting a good interest rate. Many people have had good experiences with credit unions.
If you have really good credit then I recommend LightStream. You can finance 100% of the purchase price at rates as low as 2.19%.
They just deposit the money in your checking account... Then you can negotiate with the dealership as a cash only customer. Also it is an unsecured loan so you get a clear title with no lien holder.
I've used them on three different vehicles now and love it!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would normally say it's a few months before they announce the 2018 models. The new 2018 Accord is being announced next month but no word on official release date, however, there are already incentives for the current models.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Can't really compare to the Accord though... The CR-V is their top selling vehicle so the incentives and schedule will be different

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
They just had (or is on the tail-end of) a 0.99% offer on a bunch of other Honda models including the HR-V amongst others...but the CR-V was NOT included on this, and I don't foresee any incentives on the CR-V anytime soon.

Wound up financing my recently-purchased CR-V thru USAA @ 1.99%, though.

·
Registered
80 Posts
If you want a good interest rate, check penfed.com. See my other post with more details about them in the 17 crv pricing thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts