Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought 2013 EX-L, pick it up in a few days. Long time Honda guy here. Just downsized from 2009 Ridgeline to this CR-V. Had a 2003 Element before Ridgeline. Thanks for the add..

Don C.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. It is pretty clean for sure. Only 83,000km. Looking forward to driving it, although I will miss the towing/hauling ability of the Ridgeline. The better gas mileage and handling will make up for it I hope. I did love my little Element which was the same chassis as the CRV.

Registered
2016 CR-V EX-L
Welcome Aboard! I miss the towing/hauling ability of the Silverado I had as well but as I drive by the gas station and am able to find parking in the city on a daily basis I have learned to adjust. Reality is that if I need that much towing or hauling capacity I can rent something to meet those needs.

Hope you enjoy your CR-V as much as I am enjoying mine!

Registered
Welcome. Yes. Looks clean and well taken care of.

What are your first mods? re: Better front headlights (like LED bulbs), enable its fog lights to be ON with its high beams, perhaps a front bull (push) bar, etc etc? Just wondering.....

If wondering, my wife has 2014 CRV and its factory headlight system sucks. Headlight upgrades was a great and low cost mod for us... re: https://www.crvownersclub.com/threads/fog-light-mod-simple-version.198119/

Again, welcome....

Registered
Hello guys,

im new to the forum, i had other hondas before but never join forums before.

i would like to share my experience with my new to me 2012 CRV LX why LX?
Well i found this V online small hit on the rear door and yes it was salvage.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Honda city
Car Vehicle Family car Minivan Kia motors
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive wheel system
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Honda city

the car had 75k miles and i got it for $4,350 after fees and everything. I was a little afraid that the car had a mayor damage that I didn鈥檛 notice. Luckily i was able to find a guy who was selling crv parts and it happened to be white too ?. So i bought all the parts that I needed from him. I also to do some mods on my own to improve the looks of it. Its been a few months after I fixed the V and im very happy how it came out and how it drive with no problem.

Total money spent was $7,378 as on the picture below. Yes the title is reconstructed now but you can鈥檛 tell unless i tell you.

here is a picture of the after
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Honda cr-v

Registered
1 - 11 of 11 Posts