Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i have buyed, some time ago, a clone of the honda him and instaled in my laptop the latest version compatible with this interface, work really fine but is necessary a user manual to understand and use all the funtions, any body have a user manual to share? Not the install guide and how to program de device to drive record use but the full manual, thankyou

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,662 Posts
I can't quite pull your meaning out of this. Are you looking to download the owner's manual, or factory service manual? I see you have asked many times about manuals. The owner's manual is a free easy download. The service manual is a website you have to pay to access - there is no other option. No idea what hds or him means.

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
12,199 Posts
HDS = Honda Diagnostic System, the proprietary electronic diagnostic tool that the dealers use to troubleshoot.

I have NO idea where to get instructions for use, though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can't quite pull your meaning out of this. Are you looking to download the owner's manual, or factory service manual? I see you have asked many times about manuals. The owner's manual is a free easy download. The service manual is a website you have to pay to access - there is no other option. No idea what hds or him means.
Are you read good the title of my post? HDS USER MANUAL, ok, and many times i have share with this web MY service or work shop manual for 2012-2016 Honda CRV, buyed in ebay, free for the users of this web, please take your time before post, moderator

·
Registered
'07 CR-V EX-L AWD
4,662 Posts
I gotcha. Sorry - I was struggling between the language barrier and my not knowing what an HIM or HDS are - for all I knew those could have been spelling errors. I see a lot of questions every day about the FSM (a lot!), so I thought that might be what this was. I also saw that eight of the twelve posts you've made here were about manuals. That's not an excuse, just an explanation of what I saw. At any rate, my apologies. No offense intended. Luckily Atwell cleared it up for me, so now I've got it. Carry on, sir.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts