Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1997 185 2002 EX 2017 EX-L AWD
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a tricky topic. so if you feel it belongs elsewhere, please tell me or one? This was handed to me by my family member to install. So before I get started and if you have any idea how to while I still figure things out, this "Must" go to the back doors. that is the request. The product will fit on the inner door where the cladding and added seal sits, and close. I do not want to cut the weatherstrip or be exposed to the outside elements? I tried to place on the panel, the magnet needs to sit under the product to correctly turn on/off and that piece will be on the carpet, the way it is positioned.

When I have more time and a clearer mind I shall get the job done not stuck trying to figure out just not going to tear and ruin the car for them. there is a solution for this, just not made for the Crv, for honda. forget correctly fitting the front. not made for the Crv at all just enjoy the vid of the product.

Reactions: joggernot

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
9,046 Posts
In other-make's forums, these logo lights are quite popular. However, some don't last, and others seem to require changes in wiring or connections to make them work.

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, @Carbuff2 the 3AAA sys, problem solved I really had to be in the car, sit back and move the seat. and there it was. like noted on the box. The problem is the door frame also turns off the product? Got it on vid, no write up. that is Old school.

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
9,046 Posts
That is funny! So, there isn't quite enough room for the switches to clear the sills on the rear doors?

·
Super Moderator
2,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the fix. like said. this is a triple AAA set up, not a 12v one big difference.

there is plenty of room, just not the best angles

1 - 5 of 5 Posts