Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
few days with my new crv.. messing with honda sense..

lane keep works well.. you can feel it in your hand.. feels funny at first but you get used to it.. has no problem on the interstate making turns with no hands.. im crazy i know..
You can feel the car turning before you make the turn..

adaptive cruise control works great as well... it will slow the car to a stop.. and follow the car in front of you in stop and go traffic.. this was better then i expected.. pretty amazing..

rear cross traffic works well... backing out my driveway it alerted then my car was in reverse because a car was coming.. did it in a parking lot back up as well..
also i was parallel parking.. and it went off when a car was coming up on side of me.. dont even know how it is suppose to work in the scenario..

·
Registered
33 Posts
The lane keep weirded me out at first... Just got mine this afternoon and drove home on the Interstate a few miles. Felt it move the steering wheel - took my hands off and it made a turn itself (then told me to put my hands back on the wheel LOL)! Very cool!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I am also impressed with the Honda Sense capabilities. The automatic high beams are great. The function to keep the vehicle stopped without your foot on the brake saves alot of leg strain in traffic. I can't be anymore impressed then how I saw the Lane Keeping and adaptive cruise control work when I was driving up to CT yesterday and took the Saw Mill Parkway. If you do not know this road running from White Plains New York it is a two lane twisty highway with very narrow lanes and not much of a shoulder in many areas. It challenges your tire grip capabilities and metal alertness. The Honda sense made driving it at posted speed almost simple and stress free.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts