Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife came home from work and advised dashboard was lit up like a christmas tree. Went out and saw that all the Honda Sensing warning lights were flashing as well as the brake system light being on. Checked and there was nothing obstructing the camera or the radar. Nothing came up on my OBD2 reader. Checked the battery and it tested less than full charge but not "bad".

It is a 2018 EX with 9500 miles. It is outside the VIN range for the current TSB on Honda Sensing. I have an appointment on Monday at the dealer and will let you know what transpires.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did it go back to normal once the vehicle was turned off and restarted? We occasionally get a brake warning on the highway (2018 EX-L) but nothing like you are seeing.

·
Everything in Moderation
8,064 Posts
When you mention 'nothing obstructing the camera or the radar' did you mean road debris or just dirt? Because a dirty sensor cover (under where the front license plate goes) could cause your symptoms.

Clean it with a damp paper towel.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After my appointment at the dealer they advised that the camera is bad. They have none in stock so I will return to get it installed on Friday. Service adviser stated it would take about an hour to swap in the new camera.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Camera was replaced and everything appears to be back to normal. Took about an hour.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts