Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_4820.jpg Gave up on Weathertech as far as providing window vents for the 2017 model. Tried AVS but they were substandard. Decided to go with the Honda vents and very happy with the end result. They were easy to install and look like factory parts. Purchased from Bernardi Honda.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Question is how much gap can you leave with window open. Because on the front vent it looks like it goes from narrow to wide as it goes to rear. Close up of window from inside. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The window design is going to preclude any style vent from giving much in the way of rain protection. I'm concerned with heat reduction so these vents work fine and they look good in the process. The most you can open and prevent rain is about an inch or less. I'll adjust the openings based on the weather forecast.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IMG_4828.jpg
Here is the passenger side window. It's down about an inch and the visor is still covering the forward portion of the window glass. As I said it's the window design that makes it difficult to provide full rain protection. Not sure what Weathertech will eventually come out with but I doubt it will be much better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts