Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never gotten this app to work consistently in my 2019 CR-V. Despite being connected to bluetooth and able to make calls, receive messages and play music, this stupid app says it needs a bluetooth connection. Do I really need to reboot my phone and vehicle system every single time I get in the car and try to connect this crappy app? All this app does is create aggravation. Fix it.

·
Registered
2017 CRV EX AWD
809 Posts
Do you need an app to show your mileage and oil level when your in the car with it lol

you have to plug it into the dash to sync the unit

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol...no I don't... actually I don't need the app at all but it would be nice if it was actually useful... just a source of aggravation I guess

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Lol...no I don't... actually I don't need the app at all but it would be nice if it was actually useful... just a source of aggravation I guess
Maybe stop complaining about things you do not actually need then. You will sleep better at night.

By the way, the HondLink in the gen5 CRV is an older generation of the technology, and does not have all the available HondLink features like the new Accord and Oddessy do. THAT alone is reason to never ever use it in my view.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Cheer up, it could be like the first McLaren app which did absolutely nothing.

Well except take control of:
your camera
your memory
Read/write/delete files
access to read modify phone book.
Basically everything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts