Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a bunch of Hondas and Acuras to review lately. But when Honda offered up a 2006 CR-V, I seriously considered passing on it. After all, an all-new version of Honda's smallest sport utility vehicle is coming for 2007. Why write about a vehicle that will soon be as over as Tom Cruise?

I changed my mind. The current CR-V so impressed me on a long road trip to the San Francisco Bay area, I decided it was worthy of review. So what if Honda's coming out with a third generation? That could mean some really good clearance deals on what's still a really good vehicle.
Link to full Review from PE.com

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,406 Posts
I had to laugh when the reviewer, Peter Bohr, compared the CR-V's shifter to the shifter on a MORGAN. As a former owner of one, I was always reminded of the fact that they were designed (1938) before the term ERGONOMICS was invented. :eek:

BTW he got it all wrong...the Morgan's shifter is UNDER the dash. He must have forgotten due to loss of blood from the cuts and scratches from shifting. (No Morgan ever came with an automatic. Or weather sealing....)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts