Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2007 EX-L Front Wheel Drive with Navigation.
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there fellow Honda CR-V lovers!

I happened upon another Honda CRV site called the HondaSUV Forums. I registered and tried to add something to a post and I keep getting told that I have not been authorized to add a post. I have written the admistrators ...what now.....3 times and I am just being ignored. I wanted to join in because they were talking about 2007 Honda CRV.

Does anyone here know how that forum works and why the adm are not attentive? I love it here but I also wanted to join in at the other Honda site. And is this really the only site for posting about CR-V's I wonder?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Funny thing is, I just went there Today for the first time in a long time and I couldn't start a thread either. Not sure what's going on????

Either way, this is the better Forum anyways.... :)

·
Registered
2007 EX-L Front Wheel Drive with Navigation.
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny thing is, I just went there Today for the first time in a long time and I couldn't start a thread either. Not sure what's going on????

Either way, this is the better Forum anyways.... :)
This is a great Forum, but there are times when people either don't say much or get into a discussion. Being at home and between jobs, this becomes a place to lose myself and my cares of the world.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had the same problems, even set up a new registration, it just doesnt work.

The SUV forum covers more models than CRV, thats why I'd like to use it as well. To support my Honda addiction I have to resort to Temple of VTEC
http://www.vtec.net/
which is a bit too modern

·
Registered
171 Posts
>>I had the same problems, even set up a new registration, it just doesnt work.<<

+1

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Hi there fellow Honda CR-V lovers!

I happened upon another Honda CRV site called the HondaSUV Forums. I registered and tried to add something to a post and I keep getting told that I have not been authorized to add a post. I have written the admistrators ...what now.....3 times and I am just being ignored. I wanted to join in because they were talking about 2007 Honda CRV.

Does anyone here know how that forum works and why the adm are not attentive? I love it here but I also wanted to join in at the other Honda site. And is this really the only site for posting about CR-V's I wonder?

Thanks!
Probably a good thing, standard reply there was "go read your manual"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.