Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

After dealing with unscrupulous Honda dealers, I still went with the Honda because it was the brand I had had. I am experiencing excruciating back pain, lower leg, arm, wrist and neck pain. The seat is awful. I can't adjust it. The headrest pushes you neck forward and besides being hard as a rock, the seat pushes my lumbar forward even when it's at the lowest setting. I am experiencing nerve pain. Some days I limp. I only drive 12 miles a day. I was so sad about this since I was planning on going on very long trips with this car. The car only has 800 miles. I started getting massages and after three weeks, the masseuse says my back is worse. I have knots under my shoulder blades. I will not be able to keep this car if this continues. Has anybody had success in dealing with Honda on this? I rented two cars before buying this one (which weren't Hondas) and had no issue.

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Mine is comfortable.
But i’ll take yours if you don’t want it lol

Whats honda going to do for you not being comfortable? Lol
They didn’t force you to buy the truck, they sell hundreds of thousands of them & haven’t seen any
Service departments running massage or acupuncture sales recently.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :)

I'm sorry to hear that, I would choose a different car since the car will be with you for quite a while. Since you like Honda brand, have you thought of test driving Honda Pilot or Odyssey or Ridgeline? Luckily I dont have a problem with mine even though mine is less luxury (LX model) than yours. Good luck and hopefully you'll find a solution soon

·
Registered
511 Posts
Did you experience discomfort when you test drove one? If so why did you buy the bloody thing.
This is above and beyond...
I've had my '17 EX for 13 months and 14k miles on it...a very comfortable seat...many 6+ hour drives and loved every minute of it.
Why do you still own it if it is causing such pain? I'd certainly take the hit on a trade in to get a vehicle that is comfortable and does not cause such pain.

Don't like thinking it but I'm wondering how exaggerated this is...just thinking out loud...how many of you are thinking the same?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Did you experience discomfort when you test drove one? If so why did you buy the bloody thing.
This is above and beyond...
I've had my '17 EX for 13 months and 14k miles on it...a very comfortable seat...many 6+ hour drives and loved every minute of it.
Why do you still own it if it is causing such pain? I'd certainly take the hit on a trade in to get a vehicle that is comfortable and does not cause such pain.

Don't like thinking it but I'm wondering how exaggerated this is...just thinking out loud...how many of you are thinking the same?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts