Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not only in china....USA and canada.....why honda does not come out with solutions .......why do not you recognize the problem???????????????

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Many owners would not even know they have a problem.
deltaline is the one who named this thread using the words "many many".
I was trying to confirm why s/he used "many" twice, and specifically if s/he had an idea how many.

And if owners don't know they have a problem, then they wouldn't be visiting that Facebook page, and would not be counted among the "many".

·
Registered
2,185 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Gee......I can't make the oil level rise in my 2017 Touring...even after well over year of driving it.....What is wrong with my car!! ;)

Seriously, we know some have had issues and we hope they get them worked out. If not then let them "Lemon Law" themselves out of their problem cars and go look elsewhere.

·
crv|oc Rank: Junior
668 Posts
Assuming the owners would want to dump their CRVs. Many just want the problem fixed under warranty.

·
Super Moderator
1997, 2002, 2017 my expertese lies there
4,418 Posts
No problemo here so not sure where we all gather our info on this? time to let the engine due its job.

·
Super Moderator - How may I help?
3,321 Posts
Not sure what the point of this thread is other than sensationalism. There are other threads discussing this in much detail.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
The mods need to delete or merge it with other threads on the subject.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.