·
Registered
2007 EX-L with Navigation.
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Now the masses know what we already knew!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
507 Posts
I'll take a Civic over a Corolla and Accord over a Camry every time. I'll take a CRV over them most of the time, but like the switch off to an Accord once in awhile.

·
Premium Member
3,666 Posts
I'll take a Civic over a Corolla and Accord over a Camry every time. I'll take a CRV over them most of the time, but like the switch off to an Accord once in awhile.
I am switching back to an Accord next week. I do like sitting up higher in traffic but my Crv doesnt have a lot of the features I missed having in Accord.

·
Registered
460 Posts
My travel is throwing me off on how much gas I use a week. If it wasn't for AWD being a requirement and to carry 2 passengers, since I the people I drive can't technically be call out of work during winter storms I probably go for a midsize sedan over the CRV if for fuel economy.

The new corolla does look interesting I might go for that over the civic, it is a little bigger than the one I tested back in 2004. I can't seem to get over the large tachometer in the civic... Also they both gone cvt... so bleh I would try manual, but then again everyone else in the family is to lazy to learn and don't even use half the button or settings in any car.. They leave the climate control on front defroster always and don't turn on the radio, or even set the clock... -_-

The problem I have with Camry, are they are taxi cars now... they use to be ok, but getting a camry is like buying a taxi you go to the train station, airport or bus terminal.. what do you see... Camrys and Altimas.

The accord does actually look better but again they went with a CVT, I hope the CRV won't go CVT either but most likely it will since everything else with Honda has gone CVT.. only the Acura has the auto transmissions...

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
With 3 previous Accords and now my first CR-V, I'd say Honda's been a hot seller in our family. I do like the new Rav4 but would still take the CR-V over it. I also like how the latest gen of the Accord came out. Looks great inside and out.

·
Premium Member
3,666 Posts
My travel is throwing me off on how much gas I use a week. If it wasn't for AWD being a requirement and to carry 2 passengers, since I the people I drive can't technically be call out of work during winter storms I probably go for a midsize sedan over the CRV if for fuel economy.

The new corolla does look interesting I might go for that over the civic, it is a little bigger than the one I tested back in 2004. I can't seem to get over the large tachometer in the civic... Also they both gone cvt... so bleh I would try manual, but then again everyone else in the family is to lazy to learn and don't even use half the button or settings in any car.. They leave the climate control on front defroster always and don't turn on the radio, or even set the clock... -_-

The problem I have with Camry, are they are taxi cars now... they use to be ok, but getting a camry is like buying a taxi you go to the train station, airport or bus terminal.. what do you see... Camrys and Altimas.

The accord does actually look better but again they went with a CVT, I hope the CRV won't go CVT either but most likely it will since everything else with Honda has gone CVT.. only the Acura has the auto transmissions...
Not all Hondas have a cvt trans. V6 models still use a conventional auto trans and only topline civics have a cvt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts