Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I recently had an Invisishield (clear bra) full front end installation on my 2017 CRV EX AWD and I love it. It truly is invisible and cleans like a dream.

I worked with Steve Perez and Mercedes Castillo. The company works out of the Driver Source building on Memorial, south of I-10 (14750 Memorial Drive, Houston, TX 77079) and really takes customer satisfaction to heart.

Scheduling was simple, and the entire appointment was done in less than 2 hours. The original plan was for the entire hood/fenders/side view mirrors/bumper/grill/headlights. I ended up not having the film placed over the "chrome" parts of the grill, since the thoughtful install tech had me come out to see what the film would do over that particular sheen of paint. He said he had had people not like the slightly "dulled" finish before. He put a test scrap of film on and let me make a judgement call. I agreed with him, and decided not to cover those few bits of the front end. Here's a shot right after they finished:
CRV_after invisishield.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts