Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a constant, rather loud rattle that's developed in the passenger side beam between front and back seats. I've had my CRV since end of March 2013, so still under factory warranty. Is this something I should expect the dealer to resolve? I say yes, but just checking.

How have dealerships treated other people who have rattle issues?

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
I would take it in and would expect some resolution from the dealer. It may be something easy to fix or something they can't figure out but you won't know unless you take it in. I wouldn't think a rattle is normal on a '13.

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
Try to see under what conditions the rattle occurs and then have someone at the Dealership ride with you and try to duplicate those conditions so the rattle happens with them along.
Buffalo4

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Try to see under what conditions the rattle occurs and then have someone at the Dealership ride with you and try to duplicate those conditions so the rattle happens with them along.
Buffalo4
It is constant and easy to hear. I drive past the dealer 3x a week when I take my little to preschool and it's super noisy on their road. It's most obvious around 20-30 mph, likely due to less road noise than at higher speeds. I just need to drive them down the street and back and they will hear it.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
If that's the case they shouldn't have any problem spotting the offender when they put it on a lift.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts