Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

How do I change navigation volume in 2019 CR-V touring.

29K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  TheDarkKnight 
#1 ·
How to change navigation volume in 2019 CR-V touring

#4 ·
You can also adjust it by tapping Home > System > Sound/Beep tab > Guidance Volume (pg 93 of the User Manual). It seems to me my touchscreen has a little different menu, something like Home >Settings > Guidance Volume but I can't remember.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

#7 ·
This last week I have been reporting a similar problem with my Feb 2020 CR-V EX model Hybrid.
Just found your earlier posts. Even the dealership now agrees but so far Honda UK has been denying there is a problem. Have you had yours sorted?
Currently getting no response from Honda - possibly due to Lockdown? Meanwhile time is passing and the car hardly being used.

Can't believe that techies at Honda can't simply do a downloadable FIX ????

#10 ·
I have checked mine from the info from the dark knight and mine is set at 11 which I agree with you is too low
I will raise the issue when our dealer comes back to work
Don't really need the navigation just at the moment
But I do understand how you feel but maybe don't let it become a major issue as you will end up wanting to get rid of your CRV
I did this with the new model Civic in 2006 I joined the forum and everytime someone posted a problem I checked mine and found I had it too

#16 ·
Hi and welcome.

Seems this is a Hybrid issue - please continue on this thread where there is additional details etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.