Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have the touring 2015. When we put it in park & press thebutton, the engine turns oof but everything else stays on. When we get out of the car, it beeps & won't let us lock it. I can manually turn the radio off but the accessories r still on & it won't let me lock thecar. How do u shut it off?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just get out, close the door, and press the button on the door handle.
Everything turns off after in a minute or two.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I get out & close the door handle everything stays on. Its still on & it won't let me lock thecar w the remote orange by pressing the black button on the handle

·
Registered
704 Posts
When I get out & close the door handle everything stays on. Its still on & it won't let me lock thecar w the remote orange by pressing the black button on the handle
Take it to the dealer. Something is broken.

·
Registered
12 Posts
We have the touring 2015. When we put it in park & press thebutton, the engine turns oof but everything else stays on. When we get out of the car, it beeps & won't let us lock it. I can manually turn the radio off but the accessories r still on & it won't let me lock thecar. How do u shut it off?
Did you leave the key fob in the car? Are the headlights on, i.e. not off, not in 'auto'?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fixed. Yay. Hopefully this will save someone else if this ever happens. We just came back from a trip & discovered that our plastic park pass fell down into the boot part of the shifter. It would let us put the car in park & thecar shut off & didn't roll backwards or forwards but the plastic card must have been just enough to stop it from completely clicking into park so it was keeping the car in acc 1 mode. Ugh. So glad we figured it out. Thanks all. We were kind of freaking out as we only have 2000 miles on the car & I don't really have time to hit the dealership today.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
^^^^^ I'm with Buffalo4 on that one!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts