Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Honda CRV 2008.
I have to replace a fuse.
Fuse is located in Interior fuse box to the left from driver side.
I could see this box and fuses BUT I can't access it.
In order to access it I need to remove plastic cover that is under the wheel in front of the box ( I think so).
How could I remove that cover? Or how could I access to fuse box to replace the fuse.
Should I just pull that cover hard? I'm a little bit afraid to break it ..

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Folks,
Thanks for trying to help ... BUT unfortunately I failed to find instructions how to remove the cover and access fuse box.
Likely will try this week to drive to my closest Valvoline branch and ask for help ... although not sure they provide this type of help :)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Check this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivwzKk2X4nc at around the one minute mark where they show the fuse panel cover and one twist screw.
I don't know if this is like yours or not.
If the cover is between the dash side and the front door, it should be pretty obvious on just pulling it open.
It the cover is on the lower part of the dash and sort of on the left side, there may be a knob on it on its left side that should let the panel come loose.
Sorry I couldn't help more.

I'm sure some of the posters here must have a 2008 CRV.

Buffalo4

PS: I searched for 1/2 hr and couldn't find the answer for you. :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Buffalo4,
Thanks so much,
Using video and comments you provided I was able to make it !! :)
Appreciate your help

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello, Susja : ) I'm new and my CRV is a 2000, so don't blindly follow my idea, please. But ... I just joined this forum, and my first task is to figure out why my power mirror retracted and won't go back out again. During this research, I wanted to locate fuse boxes (turns out there are 3) and when I finally located the interior fuse panel, it was hidden between the steering wheel column and the door (being right-hand drive, on the right side) and behind a little pull-down drawer labelled COINS. That simple plastic container was stiff but it came out -- and went back in. So, maybe yours is the same.
Now, if I can only figure out why my mirror won't work . . .
Elly, in Nanaimo, BC

·
Registered
2 Posts
This vid may help. http://www.carcarekiosk.com/video/2009_Honda_CR-V_EX-L_2.4L_4_Cyl./fuse_interior/replace
If not, search more on the Internet with approx these words:
How to access Interior fuse box in a 2008 honda crv

Buffalo4
My early 2007 CRV has a nearly solid bulkhead behind the left end trim panel that the video shows being removed to give access to the fuse block. Used panel popper tool (available at any AZ or O'Reily) to drop panel below steering column after removing two small screws at bottom of that panel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts