Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting monitors in both headrest, already have one seat out. Have a few old schematics/exploded views of seats but wanted to know if anyone has done this. Going ahead either way, taking pics to make dying if wanted, but it would be great (for plastic clips sake) if direction could be shown. As always thanks in advance, thanks -

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I'm really building something nice for my kids on long hauls, should be fun. Already have a double din Kenwood installed, need to flash my immobilizer for an Autopage alarm/autostart, get my sterring wheel controls back with an interface, drill the back for a clarion backup cam, and install 4 door speakers. I'm shopping for a sub/amp now.

I just figured its easier to do everything with the seats out anyhow, I can clean everything nicely and go ahead and do all the wire runs proper - I'll take pics and post as soon as I'm done with each group. The seat doesn't look hard, I just don't want to bust the pastic pins getting the back cover off.

I should just look for a couple leather seats... (front facing car seats occupy my rear bench)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts