Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2017 CR-V EX-L and am trying to figure out how to get the analog clock to display. I've never owned a CR-V so I don't have a reference point for how it was done in the past. I went into settings to choose a wallpaper and selected Analog. But when and how does that clock actually show up? It'd be a lot nicer than the black screen that I see when I'm not using the audio system that just says "No Device Connected." Any advice?

Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
It would be nice if you could set the clock as the default view and if screen hasn't been touched for a while for it to default back to the clock.

Anyone know if that is possible? Haven't found that setting.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Boss!

How?!!
1) Put some 800x480 jpg files on a USB thumbdrive (probably will have to resize/crop).
2) Connect USB thumbdrive to your car's usb port (either one in center console works)
3) On CRV touchscree, navigate to clock background page where you can select your background. At the bottom there is a button to import images. There you just have to import your images from the usb stick one at a time.
4) Now you have more background images to choose from.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.