Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have replacement passenger seat that I want to swap into my 2003 CRV, can someone tell me the best way to remove the plastic trim coving the bolts. I looked at it a bit and can't quite figure out how to remove the left front bolt cover. I don't want to break it if there is a trick to it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well since there are no responses I figured someone else might benefit. The plastic covers were a pain in the neck. I kept searching for the trick to release them, but finally ended up just prying them off with a screw driver. Passenger Seat.gif

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seat swap is done. Pretty easy overall, unfortunately the SRS light is on now, eventhough I had the battery disconnected. I guess I will try the reset procedure, hopefully it works.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Not sure about an '03, but usually the SRS wire plugs under the seats are yellow. Make sure all of them are fully seated back in place. Sometimes they can be hard to reconnect tightly.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I fixed it. I took the seat belt clasp off the old seat and put it on the new one, then reset the SRS with the paper clip and that seemed to do it. I am thankful I didn't have to swap the airbag between the seats. Job done!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts