Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have replacement passenger seat that I want to swap into my 2003 CRV, can someone tell me the best way to remove the plastic trim coving the bolts. I looked at it a bit and can't quite figure out how to remove the left front bolt cover. I don't want to break it if there is a trick to it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well since there are no responses I figured someone else might benefit. The plastic covers were a pain in the neck. I kept searching for the trick to release them, but finally ended up just prying them off with a screw driver. Auto part Automotive engine part Transmission part Engine

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seat swap is done. Pretty easy overall, unfortunately the SRS light is on now, eventhough I had the battery disconnected. I guess I will try the reset procedure, hopefully it works.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I fixed it. I took the seat belt clasp off the old seat and put it on the new one, then reset the SRS with the paper clip and that seemed to do it. I am thankful I didn't have to swap the airbag between the seats. Job done!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.