Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've tried searching for this, but have come up frustrated, so please be patient.

2017 CR-V EX (U.S. model). How can I tell whether or not it has HomeLink? Was that an extra-cost option? I've seen some material that seems to indicate it is there, but my mirror has no little buttons on it, nor can I find any other buttons of unknown functionality that seem to correspond to what I've seen that purports to tell me how to activate HomeLink.

Thanks in advance for any help. And I won't be offended by a link-only response. But I don't need HomeLink instructions. I need to know what to do if the described buttons, etc., are simply not there....

·
Registered
467 Posts
The Homelink buttons are where the front dome lights are and the sunroof controls. The buttons have a house icon on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
I will say that HomeLink works really well; it's the only "Universal" opening system I've ever found that can actually open my 24-yr-old garage door openers.

·
Registered
2018 CR-V EX-L FWD Modern Steel Metallic
1,138 Posts
I will say that HomeLink works really well; it's the only "Universal" opening system I've ever found that can actually open my 24-yr-old garage door openers.
Before I got my CRV2018 - i bought a universal remote that works on my Sears opener purchased in 1995. works great.
and Homelink works great too.
:)

·
Registered
2016 CRV Touring AWD
3,785 Posts
I wonder if the overhead unit is the same as higher trim levels and therefore is homelink retrofittable.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts